Download Your Power Cord Guide to Global Standards
In our global marketplace, it is important that you have the right power cords for your products. Cord and plug configurations vary by county, and they need to meet specific regulatory requirements.
Selecting the right power cord involves understanding:
- The number of conductors in the plug as well as the amps and volts required
- The size, temperature rating, and color of the cordage
- The type of connector or end preparation needed
This guide will help you understand the differences between power cords requirements and how to specify the right power cord for your project. In it you will find information on:
- Plugs and cordage by country
- Hospital Grade NEMA plugs
- Common flexible UL cords and applications
Avoid costly exporting mistakes with the easy-to-use guide and download it today.